Friday, September 9, 2011

Customer Testimonial (To God Be The Glory)

I got this in my inbox this morning... which is just confirmation to me that all things are possible to them that believe, and I do. I praise GOD for the kn0wledge that he has given me, and the fact that I am able to share that knowledge with those who feel as though they have "NO" hope, I too have been there. Hope she doesn't mind me sharing.... :-)

To all who read, be blessed!

Niecy

Thank You

You were kind enough to send me to samples of your original oil and I just wanted to give you an update. Prior to using your oil I suffered an illness which caused a scalp condition which made my remaining hair start to fall out. My scalp and hair were in very bad condition so I made the decision to just cut it all off so that I could better treat my scalp. Since I have no medical insurance I was put in a position of trying to treat my scalp myself.

Fortunately for me I had the two samples that you had sent me of your original oil. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Your product is the only thing that my scalp and hair will tolerate other than apple cider vinegar rinses. My scalp issues have clear up and my hair (4c) which had started to grow in prickly like thorns on a rose bush softens when I use your oil.

Thanks to your kindness things are looking up.

Continued blessings,
B.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment