Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hairlista.com Give A Way


I have created a group on Hairlista.com that is focused on herbal infusion and using herbs/carrier oils for healing and hair growth. Each month I hold a drawing to give a way something that I think will benefit the group members.

This month, in recognition of the start of It's Perfectly Natural Healthy Hair Care I will be giving away the Quench My Coils Trio (sample pack)

2 oz. Organic Black Tea Mega Spritz
2 oz. Replenish (Pre-wash treatment)
2 oz. Splendid (Hair and Body Oil)


All you have to do to be entered to win is simply join our herbal infusion group on hairlista.com at http://www.hairlista.com/group/herbinfusion

Drawing will be held on September 30th, 2011.

Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. I tried to sign-up @ Hairlista but because I can't post a pic I couldn't complete the process.... BUMMER, because I REALLY need the help, your products sound AMAzing! I have some thinning/scalp issues, & really wanted to enter yr giveaway there. ;-( Oh well... ((1955nursehjc4me(at)myway(dot)com))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi 1955nurse,

    I will add you to the contest entries it takes place tomorrow morning...I hear a lot of people say they have issues uploading.

    Also don't forget there is another give away that is going on over on my Facebook page... just make sure you "like" the page and that is your entry for any contest that I hold. The contest will be held on October 25th and it is for the complete sample set of all of the products that I offer.

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Its-Perfectly-Natural-Healthy-Hair-Care/181190285286103

    let me know if you have any questions about products etc. and you can always visit the website...

    http://itsperfectlynatural.bigcartel.com

    ReplyDelete