Sunday, September 4, 2011

Root Food , I'm So Proud! :-)



























http://itsperfectlynatural.bigcartel.com/product/saving-grace-temple-hairline-treatment


In Steve Urkel's Voice " Did I do that???""" (sniff, sniff, snort, snort)


I am too pleased with the outcome of ROOT FOOD...

Originally this was created for those that were quickly losing hairlines and crowns...BUT... tonight after using it on my youngest daughter's hair and mine...(which is SO POROUS) I can say we have a WINNER FOR SURE...in my book at least...

This added moisture, shine and a VERY light hold... so for those that may need to smooth down your edges and nape, while supplying your scalp with the "essentials" for growth.. THIS IS FOR YOU!

This product is multi-purpose... a sealant, scalp moisturizer, follicle stimulator, dullness/dryness remedy... etc.

We both have dry hair, bless our hearts.. but after I applied this to her hair and mine... Oh MY GOSH... it felt like butter... and the even greater thing about this product is that it will help bring your scalp back into balance and promote growth... So initially this was created for those that suffer from hair loss, but it does so much more.


Root Food is definitely a must have for those that are natural, suffering from hair loss, dryness, etc.






MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment